We are a robotic process automation company and yet, still employing people! Isn’t incredible? There is an exciting opportunity to join our growing RPA team. Most of the repetitive and manual processes as you already know can be automated, however at the end of the day, somehow, we cannot implement enthusiasm, motivation, passion and so on, therefore we need real people! Are you ready to join the incredible journey with us?
Workplace: Warszawa, Żelazna 67
Working hours - Monday - Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Who you’ll be working with
G1ANT is an exciting technology start-up, which invented unique robotic software and is disrupting global market in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence space. We are passionate about improving businesses by deploying a digital workforce to automate repetitive processes. Our RPA software helps pave the way for companies to succeed by enabling cost savings, increasing productivity, improving quality and standardised processes. Our automated solution enriches human work by enabling employees to focus on higher value activities such as interacting with customers, enhancing employee satisfaction.
The role will be predominantly based in Warsaw, however there will be an opportunity to work on client projects located in the heart of London where our main office is based and other international cities.
The focus of your role
Working with Architects, Developers and Project Manager, your role will be to support our Clients to help to identify and deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions.
Your role will be instrumental in helping us to grow our client base and our RPA delivery capability within various industries and to maintain our position as the disruptor in the RPA market.
What you’ll do
- Working with SME and Enterprise level Clients within various industries, including Banking and Insurance
- Understanding and defining the client business challenges and identifying the client’s requirements
- Building comprehensive business and technology RPA solutions, including requirements gathering, process assessment and analysis, content writing (procedures, business requirements)
- Assisting with solution design, UAT testing, supporting the Client pre, during and post deployment
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the Project Manager accordingly
- Communicating with internal team on any software related issues and suggested improvements
- Good command of English and Polish languages
- Prior experience using one of the RPA tools such as BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, NICE, OpenSpan
- Prior experience with business analysis, process mapping, running client workshops, producing content such as business requirements documents or updating procedures
- Experience in supporting different stages of software development process (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment)
- Ability to provide accurate build estimations, assessing feasibility
- Good understanding of IT technology, good troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working on complex and medium to large projects
- Strategic thinking and ability to solve complex business problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Commitment, enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
- Willingness to learn, openness to change and rapid adaptation of new technologies and new solutions
- Experience setting up RPA COEs
- Prior delivery experience within Financial services
What we offer
Life contract if you are more than excellent
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning curve by working with Enterprise level Clients on innovative projects
- A relaxed, informal work space in rapidly growing start-up environment
- Opportunity to work with our Clients all over the world
- Potential for rapid career progression within the company
- B2B contract
If you are interested, please send your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now button below.